- Man on the Run is a 5k fun run for men and boys to raise money for Cancer Research UK. We advise that under 18’s are accompanied by a male adult.
- 2018 sees the 14th year for Man on the Run Herne Bay, organised by the Man on the Run committee, in aid of Cancer Research UK.
- You can find out more about the day and what the course looks like, as well as how to raise money for this great cause.
- The Man on the Run committee, Sarah Gower, Sean Reilly and Gerry Reilly, will be assisted by volunteers from the Canterbury Harriers running club as well as friends and family.
- For any more information please contact Sarah Gower on 07711 431442 or email [email protected]
Sign up to the Kent mailing list to find out more